Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sue's travel photo

I have many great photos from various holidays, and my favourite photos i get block mounted to 5 x 7 size and are on my wall above my computer....shots from NT - Ayres Rock, Great Ocean Road VIC, Busselton jetty WA, Movie World QLD etc...

On our last trip....to Cairns and outer areas, i took photos of road signs...which proved to come handy in sorting out photos when i got home....and had many many photos of all the different falls. And at the time my DH thought i was totally crackers!! And this photo reminds me of that moment!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Those photos would look great above your computer ... maybe you will have some more to add in the next 6 or 12 months!!

amanda hall said...

lol funny (zillie) photo Sue. Great snap and fab memories!

sandra said...

great photo Sue and great idea!
and not 'zillie' at all! lol