Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sandra - she




WOW wow wow. Absolutely amazing. Love absolutely everything about this.....the circular framing around the photo by the vine, crochet flowers and buttons. Another Tiff photo? Fantastic. The pink on the flowers and the blue of the paper - stunning. Very clever idea with the inking of the thickers too - great saving tip and what a great way to get the 'exact' colour you need!


Sandra Says:




Finished this layout today.Lost my mojo for awhile , and I was just pushing papers around... then saw your last tip and thought... 'yep, stop your whining Sandra and just get on with it.'Finally used my prima vine flowers and also used my digital overlay which has been sitting in my misc files for ages.If anyone wants it just let me know in the comments and I will email it to you... it comes as a jpeg file.. sooo easy to use.the quote is she must be somebody special, she is, celebrate her.. you can't quite see it there on the bottom, but its there! Also downloaded new fonts (another new skill for me) and actually used one.. the font I used is called 'As I lay dying'..... lol bright and cheerful name isn't it?Also inked my thickers to match the layout.. they were white before! (something else new) such a great way to save money...Well thats me for now.off to do some housework, lost my mojo for that too. lol



***EDITED TO ADD = congratulations Sandra . Beautiful page that deserves a removed for publication picture!***


6 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

inking thickers. What a great idea. Never thought of that one. and the circular framing caught my eye too. definelty yes please to that overlay. I think you best be subbing this one Sandra. I love it a lot.

Meredith said...

Sandra ... a beautiful photo, love the flowers and crochet flowers framing the photo, the blue background is stunning and the left hand edge looks fabo too. Just so gorgeous!!

sandra said...

thanks for the lovely comments girls.
just a few quick mentions.
the photo was taken by Tiff.. I am so lucky, I have a LOT of beautiful photos of Teagan now.
and the crocheted flowers were made by Lindy, she sells them at the Sheok Cottage... I hope she can crochet quick because I absolutely adore them, but can't crochet to save my life!

Anonymous said...

Lovely lovely lovely Sandra, very feminine and beautiful. Great work. Tracey

Marika said...

Stunning Sandra this page just made me go wow. Great work note the different sized page now think I am hooked too.

SueP said...

Just stunning Sandra, love it all!! Very pretty- love those prima flowers and the crochet ones!!