Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sandra - a little something to show




Sandra has sent in her latest project...which has already been given to the lucky recipient!




She says:




This is what I made for a very special lady who celebrated her 21st birthday today!I have been so busy lately that the only time I have been able to find to make it was this morning!! talk about pressure!!!!She LOVES chocolate so that is what she got... lots and lots of chocolate!(I have gently reminded her that her carers love chocolate too! lol!)


lovely Sandra. I love how you decorated the front - leaving that little bit of space at the top with the touch of a butterfly. I know you have said about the special meaning that butterflies have to this family so it is so appropriate.
And yuuuuuuummy at all those choccies in there. I wonder how many are left by now? LOL.



6 comments:

Zan said...

Well Sandra can't be the first to comment on her own work so, following on from my roll call promise, here goes...

Your work is stunning, Sandra. You always seem to know just the right colours to use whether it be bold or subtle and this project is another fine example. So beautiful.

Cassandra said...

You are very thoughtful Sandra and narelle is very fortunate to have you. This blog is making me feel so much better about life at the moment and giving me back my Mojo.
Cheers girls. xxx

Tiff Firth said...

I do know how much angst this box gave you chick. And that it's been on your desk for a while, teasing you. Well, you nailed it. Well and truely. The quote on the top of the lid is perfect. So N. She is a very very lucky lady to a carer who does care for her so much.
t

Marika said...

Absolutely stunning Sandra. Just love the butterfly.

Anonymous said...

What a special gift for a special girl Sandra, it looks beautiful !!!
Kylie

Anonymous said...

A wonderful gift made with love, great job Sandra. And to fill it with chocolate ..... I think you will win carer of the year!! Tracey