Tuesday, June 30, 2009

One more day ...

and we will have some new challenges for you all!!

It has been wonderful seeing everyones' work over the last two months for the challenges.

Thank you all for your support.

I am looking forward to seeing what you all come up with for next month's layouts, etc and I only know what one of the challenges is!!! ;-)

No football on Saturday unless you have juniors playing at Cowell so maybe a chance for some to scrap up a storm!!

I will leave you with a travel photo ... about as far as we have ventured together as a family in the last 12 months ... Port Lincoln!!
This was the sunrise at the marina on Saturday morning. I love how the clouds are reflected in the water.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a gorgeous sunrise Meredith .. the reflection is perfect!
Kylie

Tiff Firth said...

looks just like a mirror. I dont see many sunrises, I am usually still in bed, but I reckon you would see quite a few each week Meredith??

Anonymous said...

What a stunning picture Meredith, bring on the next lot of challenges, I have loved seeing everyones LOs, even if I havent gotten to do them myself!!! Theyre all still on the list to do :) Maybe in the school holidays.
Karen D

sandra said...

stunning stunning stunning.
Love sunrises and sunsets.. so surreal, you captured this one perfectly.

amanda hall said...

This is stunning Meredith. I would love to see you submit it to the Times for their photo section...what a gorgeous snapshot of a special little time away.