Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Maryanne - photo challenges

Maryanne has sent me two images for last month's looking down photo challenge. She asked me to decide which one i liked better but i couldn't either. LOVE the vicious look of this first one


and the crispness of the photo in this next one -

Maryanne says :

this is our[sort of] cat lucky.Scruff rescued him from one of the cells at the yeelanna silos around 7 years ago.Hes never really become domesticated,still a little feral, and actually went missing for a couple of years but turned up again around a year ago!!

Fabulous- love these!

and i almost fell off my chair when i saw this next one for the current theme of TRAVEL.

Maryanne says:

And heres something for the travel challenge....very appropriate for me as I will be going to nsw in 3 weeks time and have been getting a little concerned about travelling with all this swine flu about.Have even been considering one of these....but maybe not..

classic shots Maryanne. Funny fish!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the mask suits you Maryanne, I like the look, noice, interesting, unusual, noice!!!!
Tracey

Tiff Firth said...

I just love your humour Maryanne. You quirky thing.

Meredith said...

Ha ha Maryanne!!

Love those feline photos ... just stunning!!

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!! Amazing photos of "your" cat.
Karen D

sandra said...

pmsl
you dag Maryanne.
And great photos of your cat.
You have captured the feral look in its eyes perfectly.