Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Marika - she


*insert bulging eyes*
O.M.G. Marika. This is GREAT. love love love love the blue paint, the combo ofpapers and that clear dymo. Your photo is incredible - what a great shot! And oh my goodness i just love how that quote gives me goosebumps on that page - so beautiful.
and is this a smaller size i see too? Great work - good on you for experimenting size wise. You are total proof that bigger isn't always better and that great things come in small packages. We have been telling our men that for ages so now we need to believe it ourselves LOL.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paint!!! I think you are so brave, paint scares the crap out of me. Paint and Tracey are like oil and water ..... we do NOT mix!!! Love the papers used, clear dymo ... where does one purchase this??? In two days I have discovered a world of stuff I haven't got in my stash... it is becoming quite obvious to me that it is time to do some serious shopping!!! Tracey.

Tiff Firth said...

Trace. Clear dymo comes in a triple pack with baby pink and baby blue at Coles. I have asked one of the girls there I know really well if they can get it in single rolls. buy in bulk. its become very popular.

Markia. What a divine photo of you. really catches your essence. great paint work. cant go wrong with Kraft.
t

Meredith said...

Oh my goodness Marika that is one beautiful photo of you!! Love the layout too ... love those papers and the paint is wow!!

Anonymous said...

WOWZERS Marika, this is fabulous love those papers, letters and that is a GREAT photo too!!
Karen D

Marika said...

Thanks from someone who hates photos of herself I saw the challenge yesterday and thought I have to do a layout of me which I never do. Decided to try and take a photo trying to not have such a fat face discovered that if I held the camera over the lounge looking down it turned out ok. Very happy with it.

SueP said...

Beautiful LO and photo!! Love the paint, papers and the clear dymo tape!!

sandra said...

Stunning photo Marika.. I must say my eyes bulged too.
stunning layout... love everything about it. and must remember that trick about the camera angle.