Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kylie - something to share








Kylie has been really busy making a gorgeous gift for her Mum.
She says :
Well, I have finally (almost) completed a scrapping project !! I started this album at the first Friday Scrapnight at Sheoak Craft Cottage for my Mum for Mother's Day ... 2 months later it's nearly ready to give Mum (I warned her it would be a very late present !!).

I just need to find a green 'C' sticker for Charlie's page (to stick on the tab on the side) then I think it will be complete ! Yay, it feels so good to have finished something. The lounge room floor and kitchen table has had a work out the past few nights, I so need a scrap room !!
What a lovely gift Kylie - you have done a beautiful job. Lots of stunning photos which i am sure she will love! And yes i think every girl needs a scrap room to call her own!
thanks for sharing your great album!

11 comments:

sandra said...

oh your Mum is going to ADORE this Kylie!
love all those gorgeous photos and the colours are beautiful.
love all the ribbons on the rings .
you clever girl.
no stopping you now!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Kylie, what a special gift for your mum, I bet she will LOVE it!!!
Karen D

Meredith said...

Wow Kylie ... what a wonderful collections of photos!! Your Mum would have to be thrilled with it!! Great work and thank you for showing us.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

YAY kylies scrappin on the blog!!
great work kylie, your mum will LOVE this Im sure.
that photo of your kids together is just so special!
thanks for sharing with us!

SueP said...

Wowsers Kylie, love your mini album!!! Just beautiful, your Mum will love it!! Thanks for sharing it here with us all!

I have a couple different green chip alphas if it will help complete it. Just give me a yell...oh, but im off to Adelaide in the morning...;)

Tiff Firth said...

top job chick. Its so rewarding to get a big project done. And I am sure you will treasure that special smile of thanks from your Mum too.

Zan said...

Very special Kylie. Gorgeous photos of your kids (esp. on the back cover - what a pearler!). I bet it was hard to part with.

Cassandra said...

Hey Kylie well done big pat on the back so satisfying when a projects finished. And thankyou for showing us. With Zan on hard to part with doing something at the moment Id rather not part with. But its good to make others feel special.
Cheers Kylie.
P.S hope to see you at the next Sheok Night to start something new and catch up. xxx

Anonymous said...

Looks Lovely Kylie,
I am sure your Mum will love it!!
Jane P

Marika said...

Finally finished looks fantastic Kylie.

Anonymous said...

Hi Girls,
Thanks for all your kind comments.
I was so pleased to complete it !
Thanks Sue for the offer of a 'C' ... I've been in Adelaide also - just got home - and I met Mum and Dad in Lincoln earlier and gave her the album. She LOVED it ... and Dad even commented on how much he liked it, so that was a real buzz !
Thanks, Kylie