Friday, June 5, 2009

Karen's Creations ...

Hi Meredith,
Thought I'd share the"LOVE" ;) I haven't gotten to the challenges yet (I will, I will) but yesterday I did some scrapping, YAY!!! (it feels like forever) I have been inspired by some of the other girls who are trying different size LO's and decided to give it a go. I'm hooked!!!! I think you don't feel like you have all this space and need to fill it up, if this makes sense?! LOL. I'm hoping to spend a day just scrapping this weekend with a beverage or two ;)
Cheers have a good weekend.
Karen D

Karen just looking at these layouts fills me with the need to scrap soon!!

Love the colours the A4 type size, the white space, the photos, the embellishments ... just love them both ...

right I'm off to scrap ... !!!

7 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

cheers. raising a glass to you Karen. Just stunning. I have always loved your overlapped Thickers (so you) and that gingham ribbon makes it feel so homely.

The sewing in 'your such a sweetie' is so cool. I just may have to lift you for that idea. (please) ;) so simple yet so effective

sandra said...

oh these are fantastic!
love your style.
Love A4's too and think I am hooked as well.
I think a few of us have converted ;)
Love that font on the sweetie layout and the colours and that gingham in the top layout is perfect.

amanda hall said...

Karen i love them both but that second one really took my breath away. So simple with the circles and stitching but boy oh boy it looks bloody awesome.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi karen
"DITTO" to what the other girls are saying!!
These are ABSOLUTELY AWESOME.those cirles with the stitching look fantastic.I LOVE LOVE LOVE your a4 pages!!!

ps.saw your comment on my [re the concert] blog lucky thing you, I too wanted to take the boys, but only 1 wnted to go.have been checking on ebay, but going for an absolue fortune, and some sound a bit dodgy too!!
it will be awesome..........as long as none of them kark it by then....

Anonymous said...

Love these layouts Karen very funky but simple, I struggle to do that level of simplicity, I have to fight myself and keep sticking stuff on!!! Help... i might be leaning over glue fumes for too long!! Tracey

Marika said...

Can't wait to see more Karen they are both stunning but I especially love the simplicity of the second one and I love orange at the minute.

SueP said...

Wow Karen, they are gorgeous!! Love the circles with the stitching....i have had the machine out abit lately, might steal that idea!! Love it!