Thursday, June 18, 2009

June Colour Challenge


I saw this combo of colours on a little boy's beanie once and have remembered it ever since.
I just loved how there were two greys - one a more steel, darker colour and the other was lighter, and how they both really amped up the burgendy and teal. It just looked delicious and wintery.
I even think the beanie-ed kid may have been one of Sue's grandchildren!
Remember you can add black, white or kraft if you so desire. Also you do not have to use them in the amounts shown here..... the varying amounts are just for the purpose of looking fancy-scmancy.

4 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

yummy.
now to search the stash....

sandra said...

oooo I love this combo!
Now I just have to apply it to a layout!

SueP said...

interesting colours Amanda....got me thinking about the beanie....i see so many!!!

Better thinking on this one too!

Meredith said...

Ooooo delish!! Will have to give this a go ... maybe tomorrow!!