Thursday, June 25, 2009

June colour challenge ... Jenny

"This is my colour challenge using my boys again. I have also included another 'my hands' and I never finished, but I am surprised at the difference between the two and what 'grabs' the eye in each one.
Jenny F"




Oh wow Jenny they are fantastic!! Love both of them ... both the ribbons and oval "spot" paper in the first one are gorgeous and in the second one the "pearls" and paint splats look excellent!

And I always love that photo ... Jenny's boys (3 + 1) had photos taken for a Christmas present (I think) and they are such great photos. And what great boys to think of that as a present too!!

Thank you so much for sending them in Jenny.

7 comments:

sandra said...

woo hoo!
Hi Jenny
these are great.
YOu are so clever with your computer,
I love these photos too, and I can't wait to see more of them scrapped.

Marika said...

What a fantastic photo love both of them so boy.

Anonymous said...

These look great Jenny ... a beaut' photo of the boys and lovely pages !
Kylie S

Tiff Firth said...

oh la la. just great Jen. top shot of the boys. should have it by your bedside next to that electric blanket switch. ;)

amanda hall said...

Oh Jenny those photos of the boys are INCREDIBLE! What fantastic boy-ish shots. And what a very thoughtful gift! You have scrapped them perfectly. Those splashes of blue/teal look amazing.

you are such a clever lady!

Anonymous said...

Howdy Jenny both of these layouts are fantastic, I haven't seen a layout like it before, well done. Great photo, they look like lovely happy young blokes! Tracey W

SueP said...

Your pages are just fantastic Jenny, love them both!! And i love the angle of the photo....giving me an idea ;)