Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ali E's tip of the day

17. Bring your scrapbook talents into your home environment (also known as living with your art). Create collages to hang in your home. Enlarge and frame your favorite photos or layout. Create cool accents for your mantle with your supplies. There is so much that can be done with all those supplies you have collected to bring your hobby into the living areas in your home.

Do you display your scrapping or photographs in your home? I really hope you do = hang it up, leave an album out on the coffee table to flick through, use your Off the Page items. Be proud of what you make.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Such a great idea ... framed creations look great and make for a great present too. I have a basket on the dresser with mini books in it ... must make some more cause I haven't added to it for ages!!

SueP said...

yes, i have my couple of mini albums on a coffee table too, you quite often see someone browsing thru them. The grandies love to flick thru the family one and find 'their' page....and i have been thinking how to add a page for Mace without it looking 'added on'.

Tiff Firth said...

I have a 12x12 frame on the sideboard in the kitchen, right next to the table. I pop the lastest LO on the front of the glass so the family can do their critique of it ;)

I dont bother putting it under the glass has I normally have a new one go in that spot the next day or there abouts.

I do love hearing what they have to say about their own LOs. I have a basket next to it with the mini books in in, an altered photo frame with a beautiful pic of me and the kids (shot by Amanda) and Annie's creations make an apperance on the side board for a while too.

should call in a scrapboard or a brag board not a side board lol.