Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tiff's otp recycle ...

From this ...


to this ...



Tiff said ...
"Hiya M
Cant keep me away for long ;p
my recycling challenge response
I had saved this box that had some computer manuals in it for some purpose one day.
lol
I only had to save it for a week. I made my Mum a mirror photo book for Mother's Day and the box was the perfect size to present it in. So with minimal fiddling and a bit of beading it was done.

Thanks
Tiff"
Great work Tiff .... I would love to see your Mum's face when she receives this on Sunday ... the "satchel" looks magnificent!!

4 comments:

sandra said...

Your mum is going to love this Tiff.
Love the papers and great idea using that folder!

off now to make a mothers day card.... left it to the last minute... again:(

SueP said...

Had a sneaky peek at this last night on your blog, this is gorgeous, love the colours you have used!!

your Mum will love this i am sure!! Would have loved to see the mirror book IRL!!

Tiff Firth said...

lol Sue. It only came into being Thursday night and finished the lollipop flower as a last minute addition late yesterday. safe to say Mum will have it tomorrow.

;)
t

amanda hall said...

ooooooh very Heidi Swapp Tiff!

I bet there were tears of joy - what a stunning and heartfelt gift.