Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tiff - recycle and reuse


Tiff says -

I have had the Heidi Swapp mask sitting in my stash for so long, rarely used. Such a waste really.So last night it came out. Instead of using it for it for its original intention, I cut it up and used the flower mask as an embellishment.

I really like the result
.
This looks great Tiff. Love what you have done with those masks. A great example of layering here too! Black and red = striking as always.

Photo by Amanda Hall Photography ;-)

6 comments:

SueP said...

Love this Tiff, and great use of the flower masks....i have some of them too somewhere amongst allll my collections!! :)

Love the colours and i agree with Amanda (and sure Maryanne you will agree too)- that black and red IS stunning, striking and sensational!!:)

Maryanne Ridgway said...

Spot on sue!!!
Tiff,it does look sensational!

Anonymous said...

Simple and beautiful Tiff :) Nice photo too Amanda.
Karen D

Meredith said...

Really like th swiss dots and the colour combo ... I think that is a E2C blog fav!!

Lovely photography Amanda!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo, very simple layout. Obviously I need to do some more shopping .... masks?? what the hell are you talking about. Sorry I am ridiculously backward in the whole scrapping lingo, its like a foreign language. Alas, I don't travel far, I shall have to stick with very tricky words like 'embellishments!!'.
Tracey.
(Novice scrapper, basic word user and awesome shopper!)

Cassandra said...

Hey Tracey I'm unaware of what a mask is also, maybe I've been out of scrapping loop for to long LOL.