Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sandra (sue's sketch)



Yikes this girls is hot off the mark!

She says -

You have got my mojo happening already!
I am home unwell today and unable to sleep or sit still...I have been stuck on the one layout for days.I had the papers, the embellishments, the photo, and wanted to use the rolled paper,(which I saw on the net somewhere)
I was just stuck putting them all together.Saw Sue's sketch, flipped it on its side and VOILA!!
So now my layout is finished!! Thanks Sue!!

Those little rolls of paper look amazing! Fantastic job Sandra - wow! Hope you feel better soon - but what a way to spend a sick day - scrapping some incredible pages!

7 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

texture, texture. love it. and the rolls are gr8.
lovely pic of K. She would be proud of this one.
t

Meredith said...

A - maze - ing!!! Wow love those paper rolls Sandra!! Gorgeous photo too.

Anonymous said...

OMG !!!! i am stunned into silence. The new blog banner and "look" is amazing - breathtaking. It look like a really cool tattoo (if I was going to get one, I think I would get something like that) luvin all the new a"additions" especially the "flicking" current challenges on the side-bar.
I have been AWOL doing Assoc netball stuff - and shut me eyes for 10 minutes and look what happens.
Wow Sandra, that paper rolling looks fabbo - what a great effect anf that PP looks stunning with the photo.
Jane P

Marika said...

This is Amazing Sandra love the cluster with the butterfly up the top.

Anonymous said...

Wow Sandra, how nice is that !! Beautiful photo, lovely page and I looovee those little rolls, very effective !!
Kylie

SueP said...

Wow Sandra!! What a beautiful photo, loving everything about this page, the cluster of embellies, those paper rolls are amazing, they look fantastic! Great colours.

Glad you liked the sketch!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

sandra you really are a whizz.And you seem to thrive on these challenges! well done