Friday, May 22, 2009

Sandra - photo challenge


Here is Sandra's cute photo for the 'looking down' perspective photo challenge.
she says -

Final challenge done!I have to admit I took this photo awhile ago. It is one of my favourites... it is not technically a great photo but I love the memories attached. They were having a ball tickling each other.
What a great moment captured Sandra - you can really feel the love! You really can almost here the giggles just by looking at the photo.
fabulous!

3 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

awww. R resting his brow on Teagans shoulder is so lovely. Intimate.
terrific shot S.
t

Meredith said...

I think a great photo is one that lets the viewer feel the mood of the people in the photo ... this is a great example!!

SueP said...

awww, what two happy kids, they are beautiful Sandra and what a great photo!!