Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Message from Tiff.

re rabbit home ordering CD that was handed out at the retreat.

due to ongoing issues Rabbit has withdrawn the handout of that CD. They no longer support the product. I have checked by using it and discovered that it tried to charge me an amount that was about double of what the true price was.
I strongly recommend that people delete this program from their computers and toss the CD into the bin. I have.

If ladies edit their photos at home then they can use www.rabbitmagic.com.au to upload their pics. There is no ability to change anything with your photos with this www. nor does it offer 6x8 sizes. But it is much simpler, quicker and easier to navigate than snapfish.
I tried it and found it good. And the prices are the gold member prices with the 2 day wait but u can pick it up the same day with this website.

I was nearly caught out but a friend gave me a heads up on it, so I would really like to pass it on asap.


with many thanks
Tiff

2 comments:

SueP said...

Thanks for that Tiff, haven't got around to loading it onto my computer yet.....now i can use the CD as a bird scare-er in my roses!! :)

amanda hall said...

hopefully an email has gone out to all retreat goers with details on this! Thanks for the heads up Tiff.