Thursday, April 9, 2009

Marika's made it.


Hi there Marika. What a lovely LO. Even tho they are rhinestones I reckon that will fit the bill.

What a gorgeous choice of PP. Basic Grey is so right for this one. Of course the circle with the rhinestones is a focal point.

I'm not sure if a new challenge is being posted by the team tomorrow as people head off for the Easter weekend. I hope so but I will be away so I would like to say Happy Easter to you all now as I wont be able to otherwise. Have a great family time, lots of photos, and stay safe.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaw, cute photos of little Bella. Lovely page Marika - the circle of rhinestones looks very effective !
Happy Easter !
Kylie

sandra said...

Oh this is truly lovely Marika.
Love the papers you have chosen.. and the circle looks great (love circles)
and that little photo down the bottom with Bella sticking out her tongue is just too cute!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi marika, such pretty pink papers, and I love the black and white photos, bellas very cute with that mop of dark hair.

SueP said...

Oh so girly, it is beautiful Marika!! Love the rhinestone circle!

amanda hall said...

What a cute bubba! how you have done the circle of rhinestones is brilliant.

Subtle and yet so effective!

Meredith said...

Marika ... very cute, really like the tab punch strip and the pearl cirlce.