Monday, April 20, 2009

inspire me.

hmmm. had a good long hard think about this one.

And I think my photoshop is the most influential thing that has a hold over me. Oh and my printer. It doesn't matter where or what grabs my interest, as long as I can adapt it to scrapping, that is what's important to me.

AND I found some absolutely gorgeous brushes that I just had to have on the www. The first time I have actually coughed up $$ for downloads. find them here.

So I had use them straight away. So that swayed this LO which I have printed the pic and the brushes directly onto the cardstock. You can do exactly the same with 8.5x11 inch format in an A4 printer. I always to a fast greyscale test print on reflex paper first to make sure it's all how it should be and then use that as a template to attach the PP or card onto.

:)

4 comments:

SueP said...

Beautiful Tiff. The flourishes suit the swirls on the dress. You clever girl!!! You can give me some digital lessons anyday!!!:)

sandra said...

Love this!
Lucky to see it irl and it looks stunning.... you are so clever with your computer Tiff!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

this is gorgeous tiff.love the pink brushes which blend perfectly.
I know youre definitely going to get your moneys worth out of those brushes.I was about to comment about how envious I am of the a3 printer, but I dont need one now, as I do 8.5x11 los , and did really start doing that size so I could use my printer, although I really havnt utilised my photoshop anywhere near enough.

amanda hall said...

interesting one Tiff.

good idea using brushes as inspiration.