Monday, March 9, 2009

Tracey's Mum's gift

Tracey sent me this to show. It is a gift she made for her Mum's 60th birthday. What a stunning and personal present. I bet she absolutely loved it.


Tracey says -

Thought I would send you some photos of a mini album I did for my Mum's 60th birthday. I had a few hassles doing it but she loved it. Under each photo of us kids we wrote her a note to say what she means to us. Technically it could be my answer to the rub on challenge as there are rubons on most pages. I love the things.
Yours in retreat anticipation,
Tracey


Isn't it stunning!?
Thanks for sending it in Trace and sorry about the delay in posting it up in here (things have been quite crazy around here!)
Speaking of craziness..............wowsers are only 4 sleeps until the retreat! o0ooooooooooooOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I am sooooooooooooooooooo excited that i can hardly wait for Thursday when we are setting up and Friday when it all kicks off.
This is the part i love the most - the anticipation. It is great to see all that hard work the committee has put into the weekend finally paying off!












5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracey that is simply stunning ,I'm sure your Mum just loved it, its so beautiful. Cheers Trish S.

sandra said...

Oh this is lovely Tracey.
Love the colours you have used..
and that idea of each of you journalling under your photo is Fantastic!!

Meredith said...

Oh Tracey that is so beautiful. I'm sure your Mum loved it! Lovely colours too. You certainly have the knack with mini books for gifts!

Tiff Firth said...

Trace. There is so much love poured into this one and it shows so much.
Great pics ;)
great colours.
just bloody great all round.

she will LOVE it forever.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Trace ~ something for your Mum to treasure !
Cya on the weekend !
Kylie S