Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My longish title ...

Hi all,
Apologies for not commenting lately ... have had no computer for the last week. Oh my goodness how did we cope before computers and the internet!! The hard drive went but luckily we didn't lose anything, just have to re-install a couple of programs that the computer guy didn't have!!

Anyway here is my layout ... great idea Amanda, I have wanted to do a long title one for a while and this was the push I needed!!


The title isn't crooked, just my photo taking!!

5 comments:

sandra said...

lol at the humour in your title Meredith. I think it is something we can all relate to.
wonderful layout as always.

amanda hall said...

This is so cute Meredith. I was reading the title and thinking "what?" but all was clear when i read the dymo and looked a bit closer at the photo.

Love miss H coming in for the big blow of the candles!

That navy paper is lovely - your boy pages are really inspirational. (well actually ALL your pages are!)

Tiff Firth said...

Hiya M. great use of patterned paper. you do it so well.
LOL with Hannah. any closer and she'll burn her lips.
;)
t

SueP said...

Love your strips of patterned paper, just beautiful!! And the calendar card is gorgeous!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

gorgeous LO meredith, love your journalling.