Monday, March 23, 2009

Jenny in the sky with diamonds

I was feeling most unloved - no diamonds in my inbox at all. "Hmmmmmm," I wondered "is this challenge too much, too tricky, too challenging?"


but nope. Jenny has come to my rescue with a great diamond example. She says -


Just made this card and Wa La, you've again, made the challenge to fit what I've made. Thanks. Jenny F


So it seems that Jenny and I are linked telepatically! Woohoo!


Fantastic example of diamonds Jenny - i love that photo (beautiful bright blue tones) and that stitching effect down the side is fabulous! A really lovely quote too - very appropriate for the photo.


I think there is something in that for all of us.


Thanks Jenny :)




4 comments:

sandra said...

This looks great Jenny.
Love the quote too.
And that photo looks fantastic.. really gives the quote more emphasis.

Meredith said...

That quote is beautiful Jenny and the card fabo!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

beautiful photo jenny,and the quote is just lovely.Very simple design but so effective.

Tiff Firth said...

oh Jenny. what a great shot of the sunbeams stretching all the way down to kiss the earth. Looks a bit 'heavenly'