Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Flower power ...



"Hello Meredith,

I love using Rub Ons but don’t use them a lot. Some are much better than others,
I have used Rhona Farrer ones on my layout and they are really good (the writing and the flowers on the frame). The black boarders are Rub Ons also. The flower at the bottom is handmade.

If you like flowers its worth a look as Tammy’s is beautiful.
Meredith you may be able to give a link for this, I just goggled Tammy Kay Simply Me and it came up as Simply Me As promised The Flower Tutorial.

Thanks Janice"

Well Janice I googled ... and found two flower ideas by Tammy!! So here are the links! The second one is for the flowers Janice has made.

Flower tutorials:


Just another note on google searches ... when I am looking for a particular person's blog I use this Google address ... http://www.google.com.au/blogsearch

Janice your layout is gorgeous! Love the rub on on the bottom left corner and the top right corner ... they look just right there! Beautiful flowers, words and photo!

Wow Tiff will be blown away when she gets home to see all this work on the blog!! The rub on challenge has certainly brought a few out of the woodwork!! Hope we have a few more in the pipeline. I might even find some time to finish off an idea I have ;-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So feminine and pretty Janice, great work. Might have to check out this flower making site. Tracey

Tiff Firth said...

whoo hoo.
and yes. I am blown away.

so cool to see so much action.


Janice. so simple and so classic. The RF rubons are very noice.

x

sandra said...

gorgeous Janice!
and that little flower is gorgeous irl life too girls.
such a beautiful layout... so feminine.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

lovely LO janice, you have so many lovely photos of sarah, very lucky!
I love your sarah pages, always so pretty and girly....[sigh]...

amanda hall said...

oh that pink is so soft and pretty Janice.

Perfect for a great page. Lovely photo - she is amazing :)