Friday, March 27, 2009

Challenge 31

Hi girls.

Due to Sue being away, Meredith's computer having a meltdown and Tiff off scrapping.......................i will post another challenge :)


This challenge is


to use






a






very long title on your page.

Now i haven't done up an example as i honestly haven't had time to scratch myself this week! But i am envisaging titles that have MORE then 5 words in them. No more one worders. Nope to two or even three words.

Let's get all long, big, convoluted and take up a lot of room with your title.


I want it big and loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.

(title that is)

1 comment:

sandra said...

OH MY!
ROFL
You have a wicked sense of humour Amanda!
Another great challenge and I have something in mind already... now I just need the time! (story of my life lately!