Monday, February 23, 2009

templates.

http://my.scrapbooksetc.com/bettertv/?cid=507869917&lid=742311669&tid=987399562

Thanks to Sandra I reckon everyone will be doing lollipop flowers and templates.
I have included a video tutorial link for drag and drop templates, courtesy of Scrapbooks Etc.

This is based on Photoshop CS3.

It would be a good idea to take notes to save watching it twice (even tho I did notes, I still watched it twice LOL).

enjoy.

how about we make that a bit of a mini challenge for those who have done the handwriting one. Email them to me and I'll post them. Amanda and I will be away as of Friday so email your creation to Meredith please.

1 comment:

sandra said...

great idea Tiff! And for those who do not have photoshop, you could still use the templates as a guide and cut your photos in the tradional way...
lots of fun!