Friday, February 20, 2009

Oh Sandra ... why oh why??

Quote Sandra ...

"Oh you are SO SO cruel Meredith!

Here is my entry for the handwriting challenge... needless to say I will be covering that mess in the corner up somehow a little bit later! lol

I have set myself a challenge this year.... try and do something new with each of my layouts... and with this layout I have done a digital photo collage... Leanne Stamatellos uses them and they look fantastic ... thought I would give them a go!

Thanks to Tiff who helped me out! ... otherwise I will still be pressing that blasted file ... open ... button!!!

great challenge Meredith ... I think a few of us have been taken out of our comfort zone!
night
Sandra"

Wow Sandra ... love the colours in this one, love the title colours, great photo collage too!! And I hope you don't cover up that writing ... It looks great!!

8 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

Sandra. This looks so great. You really have a handle on the collages now.
;)
help ya anytime chick.
t

sandra said...

thanks girls..
I will cover the journalling Meredith... will print it on the computer and try for a crisper finish...;)
and I hope so Tiff... such a great way to use lots of photos on one page... might do a heap and take them to the retreat to finish there...
also thanks to Leanne for the inspiration

Anonymous said...

hey it looks great Sands but( she will cover the writing lol I'm sure) anyway its fantastic.Trish.S

Anonymous said...

Great LO Sandra, love colours and the collage bizo. Dont worry (about your writing) I had to stick the journalling tag over my first effort as it was woefull and looked like c@#p!! :)
Karen D

Anonymous said...

Someone is going to have to teach me this collage thingy you have got going. I am a bit of a fan of Leanne's work as well. Looks great sandra or should I say noice, interesting and unusual!! Trace

sandra said...

hi Trace, I downloaded my templates from a magazine site called Scrapbooks etc. there was tutorial too. I used photoshop and got a lot of help from Tiff! I will be using it a lot from now for those layouts with lots of photos

Leanne Stamatellos said...

great to see you creating a collage Sandra - you'll be hooked before you know it!

amanda hall said...

photo collage looks fab!

Great job on a tricky challenge!