Thursday, February 19, 2009

life's little moments


Gosh I struggled with this one.

This is my second attempt at a journal spot. The first one looked awful and I had spelling boo boos and I just didnt like it.


So after poking thru my scrap paper stash I found my solution. Who says you cant put pink and red together. I cut out the heart shapes in the PP and used that 'window' as my journal area. I wrote it in pencil first to make sure it fits (big tip) and ruled some lines to keep it straight.

Another tip, if u have a sharp pin end on your LO, put a little itty bitty dot of dimensional magic on the sharp end so its puts a little ball of product on it. no more 'sharps' to be pricked by.

3 comments:

sandra said...

Great idea with the journalling spot Tiff!
And I reckon pink and red go together just fine!!!

Anonymous said...

I love pink and red together. With scrapbooking just about any combo works if you do it right. Nice memory to capture, Tiff.

amanda hall said...

Good one Tiff. That title with the swirly border looks great.