Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Challenge 27

Okay ... are you ready girls??!!

This is the challenge that has Amanda tremoring slightly in her Crocs!!

It had me lying in bed last night wondering how I was going to do it ...

So with out further ado ...

Handwriting!!

Yes Sandra you were on the money!!

The rules:

1. It has to be your handwriting, not your child's or any one elses!!

2. It must not be computer generated (for those of you clever enough to do that!!)

3. It must be at least 10 words. Longer, even much longer, would be fantastic!!

4. Preferable that it is journaling rather than random words.


Think about how you could do your hand writing

... journaling strips, long strips or chopped up strips with a word per piece

... journaling tags or spots, there are lots of these out there or make your own.

... around the edge of your page or photo.

... on your photo, check that your pen will work on a scrap piece of photographic paper. This can look very effective.

... stamp a journaling balloon or lines and write away

I have been noticing that some magazines have had a lot of handwriting LO's lately so grab a mag or head on line for some inspiration!

Here is my layout ... and my hand writing is very average.

Please email your layouts to me ... my email address is on the right side bar!! Can't wait to see your handwriting!!

10 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

excellent challenge.
We all will be stretched with this one.

cant wait to see what LO's come in with this one.

t

sandra said...

kewl!
great challenge Meredith!
I have hand journalled before, but will be good to focus on it!
Can't wait to see yours Amanda! ;)
I'm sure it will be gorgeous as always!

sandra said...

ps
Sorry Love your layout.. the colours are fabulous!.and I reckon the journalling is great too!

amanda hall said...

WOW Meredith. Your page is fantastic! Love your handwriting on there! Inspirational.

Really love the colours, the oval with the buttons and of course sweet little Hannah.

hmmmmmmm at the challenge. Thinking cap is ON :)

sandra said...

Hey Zanny! you're not here yet!
You're not sick are you????

(Psssst Zanny, see if you can beat me in getting your challenge entry in here!)
Actually that should be an open challenge to all you girls...this is one we can all do! We can all write!!
Lets keep Meredith busy uploading this week... (not that she's busy or anything...;)

SueP said...

Great challenge Meredith, and love your example!

Love the papers you have used and the way you have cut the bottom piece!!

Anonymous said...

Dear dear Sandra. Do you not know that I am a technological moron? I only know how to harrass people on this blog (such as yourself). I've had pages for the last 3 challenges and no idea how to get them on. Thanx for the concern about my health, but I am currently in e2c detox.
:p

sandra said...

hey Zanny, when you've done it once its easy!
take a photo of your layout....
then transfer it to your computer...
do any editing (such as cropping etc) then..
right click
send to
mail recipient
reduce the size to small or medium ok
then put in Merediths, Amanda or Tiffs email address (they are on the right hand side of the blog) and there you go! I hope I haven't missed any steps... ?
have a go... and I want to see ALL 3 challenge pages!

amanda hall said...

I told you this layout ROCKED Meredith!!!

well not in exactly those words but close enough.

Congrats chook - it is YOU who is on a roll!!!

amanda hall said...

ok just letting you know that i AM going to do this challenge but my challenge is actually WHEN!

Had a hectic weekend and will have a really busy week coming up too so not sure when i will get time to do it between everything that is going on.

(Just didn't want you all thinking i was slinking off and trying to ignore it)