Wednesday, February 4, 2009

bust me buttons, Karen's here too.


wowser's Karen. When do you scrap? What with all the renos and paint job in newly relocated 'Shabby Chic Shack' situated behind the old post office in Lock on the main street (gotta give ya a plug), you mustn't be sleeping much. LOL

the stitching and tear in the PP really leads the eye to the buttons and then down the page to the pic and then over to the journaling with the cluster of embellies. rofl about the trendy teatowels. They remind me of the sort of curtains you might find in Grandma's shack on the beach many, many moons ago.
tfs

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tee he he!! Tiff. LMAO. Thanks for the plug. Yes I cant believe that I have scrapped these last few weeks. But when you get the urge, go with it!!! Karen D :)

Tiff Firth said...

;)

sandra said...

Another great layout. I love the journalling, so much fun and easy to read.
Oh the shorts aren't that bad either ;)


nice pins! lol

SueP said...

Great LO Karen, i love ya style. Great title!! :)

Maryanne Ridgway said...

love it karen[ as I do all your LOs].I have noticed I take lots of close up pics of my boys legs feet etc while on holidays, and I have realised its when theyre wearing bright colorful boardies, I just cant help myself,I have to snap them as I really love the bright vibrant colors, jaxen even has some with flouro pink and yellow in them.makes such a nice change, as dont see much pink in this house!

Anonymous said...

Stunning as always I love your layouts you use all the colours that i love. Marika

Meredith said...

Fantastic LO Karen ... just love your work girl!! The boardies look fab!!

amanda hall said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous.

Karen i wish i could bottle your colour co-ordination because i reckon it would sell off the shelp.

Just stunning!

I have always loved how you pull the most awesome colours together.