Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Amanda's hand


When i first started writing my handwriting looked a lot like Mums - very rounded. Then at Uni I started scrawling to get notes etc. during lectures and so i hate my lowercase writing. When i started working i began to write in uppercase all the time as i found it looked A LOT neater. This is kinda weird in a way as my Dad has always written in upper case. So i guess i have come full circle with it all.
I dont mind my writing but it isn't really scrapbooking type of lettering.
Here it says -
It's been amazing since Georgia broke her arm. Kelsey has been carrying her school bag (at times) and Piper has been kind and gentle. I wonder if it will last?
PS. i really did try and bugger it up many many times BEFORE i got to the handwriting bit - stamping, date stamp and paint!!!
LOL.

6 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

LOL A. do u use the font called Amanda's Hand. It's true. There is a font with that name.

Anonymous said...

Very noice!! Love the paint, looks fab. And gorgeous photo too, your photos are always amazing.
:)
Karen D

Maryanne Ridgway said...

amanda, I adore the red with the kraft, looks so effective especially the paint in the corner, and the stamps in the bottom corner finish it off so well.You have managed to fit so much on the page with all of that and the ribbon and ric rac too,but it still looks clean and uncluttered...[does that make sense?].
anyway I love it.

Anonymous said...

I love these 'abstract' photo's. I'm still in the generation of posing, but I love them they still have a story to tell and to me they are so much more intriguing that I want to read the story.
Amazing as always Amanda and always looks so simple.
Jenny F

SueP said...

Just beautiful Amanda, and love the handwriting too!! Even though you tried to disguise it with the paint lines :)

Meredith said...

Great handwriting!! Love the lines, painted corner and the ribbon and pin. And as always stunning photo!!