Wednesday, January 21, 2009

starting to worry here....

Ok.

I am starting to worry myself. It seems i am in here talking to myself the vast majority of the time.... and we all know that is only a hop, skip and jump away from 'hearing voices' or 'talking to yourself'.
well i guess you can book me into Hillcrest right this minute in that case!
Here is another ric rac page WITH IS AN ABSOLUTE DIRECT LIFT FROM THE LINK I SHOWED EARLIER by Wendy Bretz. I can take absolutely NO credit at all here as i loved her page so much i really wanted to make mine exactly the same (well i did put my own photo, title and journalling in cause lets face it.......that would be a little crazy if i copied those bits too!)

I am hoping like mad that Sue didn't want to do the same as i got an email asking me if i had any yellow ric rac. Ummmmmmmm yep Sue - i sure do!

2 comments:

sandra said...

ooooo
I can see why you lifted this one Amanda. Gorgeous

Meredith said...

Wow Amanda ... that is one stunning LO! Love the embellishments you have used and the journaling is fabo!