Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sandra's been scrapping

"Hi Meredith
Here is another layout that I have just finished. I hope you don't mind me sharing. Not really part of any challenge.its based on a sketch from Page Maps... just love that site!
bye for now Sandra"


Sandra it so doesn't matter that it isn't part of any challenge!! It's great to have so much blog activity!!
Love the red on your LO and what great photos!! And of course the reverse scallop is fabo!!
And a link to Page Maps ... click here!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra, another great layout.
The photos are really good, bet you had lots of fun and laughs taking them. Teagan and Ryans smiles are priceless. I love the red also.
Keep the layouts coming... it great to browse the blog each day and see something new each time.
Thanks for the link also... have had a quick look and Im sure I will go back for another.
Well done.

Anonymous said...

Another great layout Sandra thanks for the link I am loving sketches at the moment am way behind and I find it a good way to generate several layouts in the same sitting. Marika

amanda hall said...

Sandra this is beautiful. Those xmas shoot photos are terrific. Love the big smiles - that last one is a classic!