Tuesday, January 20, 2009

hiya Tanya

Welcome aboard Tanya S.

Tanya is from Alice Springs. I met her at the weekly Thursday scrap nites at Scrapworkz (Hi Leonie) in Port Lincoln.

Tanya is also Tracey W sister in law (I think I have that right).

Tanya has been bitten by the scrap bug. For her first ever scrapping project she created a 50th wedding anniversary album for her inlaws. That's a big project anytime let alone being the first one ever


CONGRATULATIONS Tanya.

You have done a terrific job. I am sure your inlaws will appreciate all the time and love you have poured into it.

Tanya says:

I am SO proud! I completed my first scrap project. An album for my in-laws 5oth Anniversary.
Gee I had fun!
Loads of procrastination + chardonnay!

5 comments:

amanda hall said...

Hi Tanya.

Wow on your first scrapping effort! What a mammoth task which you have done a beautiful job on.

Would love to see some more of your work!

Lisa said...

What a fantastic effort for your first scrapping effort! Well done I bet it was happily received!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blog Tanya, like I said before Fan-bloody-tastic. Job well done, look forward to seeing you on here regularly!! Love, Trace xxx

sandra said...

wow
well done Tanya!
what a great gift, I bet they'll love it!
Like the others, looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Meredith said...

Wow ya what a huge project for your first scrap work and what an amazing job you did of it! Hope we see some more work here really soon!