Monday, December 1, 2008

Chris's soap BOX

Hi Chris.
Met her the other night at Scrapworkz. What a pocket rocket.
So great to see you here chick.
She sent me her pic via my phone so the quality isnt that great but u can see the idea.
The PP is Kaiser Craft and i forget the name of which range.
To explain a previous comment from Chris about the bottom of the box.
I'll quote her txt on my phone to you.
'dis it Chris, the one whose box lid wouldn't stay up LOL...'
I'm a bit hazy on the details (it was very late by then) but i think she was a bit top heavy. The box that is, not Chris * LOL*

hope to see more of you on here Chris. Really do.

4 comments:

amanda hall said...

great work Chris. Nice to see you on here. I really like how you have done the two strips of paper on the box top.

sandra said...

lovely Chris.
Love that paper range... (Dancing Jewel Tiff :)
Looks great

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi chris, well done on the boxes, very nice.
hope to see some LOs on here from you too

Meredith said...

Lovely Chris ... rwally must get my supplies together ... 18 here for Christmas day ... do I dare make that many???!!!