Friday, October 31, 2008

painted


Did this little number the other night up at Lock scrap a thon. You girls should really go to the next one. It was such a blast.

I cut the grid out of a Nutrigrain cereal box, painted it white and then smeared on pink paint with my finger along all the edges to give it some interest.

The actual tooth is by the fairy's outstretched hand.

As far as Annie knows, I had to ask the tooth fairy with a lot of pretty pleases if I could keep Annie's first tooth so I could scrap it. Lucky for me. the fairy said yes.

;D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great way of displaying lots of photos. This will be a great one for engagement party photos.
Jenny F

sandra said...

wow! you are sooooo lucky to be buddies with the tooth fairy!.. very clever... love the multi photo layout... and the photos are just too cute.

Meredith said...

Wow at all those photos!