Sunday, October 26, 2008

Marika's even more dotty now!


And another page from Marika. Hmmmmm i am thinking she is quite mad for this dot challenge! YAY!


She says -
my real submission for the challenge. I photographed my page and realised that
the black dots dont stand out so I went over them in white pen and it looks
heaps better.



She showed me both and i agree the white spots look fantastic. Love how they define the star outline! And what a cute little subject for your photo. Just like a mini-Simon.

6 comments:

Meredith said...

Beautiful colour combo Marika!! Gorgeous photo too! Great work again.

sandra said...

another great layout Maryanne!
lurve the stars.

Tiff Firth said...

all the dots. on the pp, on the ribbon, the holes in the notepaper and your white ones.
challange well and truely covered in this one.

sandra said...

oops I meant Marika!... sorry!

SueP said...

You have been on a roll Marika, you are just amazing!! Where are your children while you scrap??? haha

Love your work!!

Anonymous said...

Usually playing or hopefully having an afternoon sleep. Eli has started full time kindy this term two days with two children feels like I have heaps of time. Plus my room is set up so I sneak in and leave things half finished.Marika