Wednesday, October 1, 2008

ideas all around

while in Target last week I snapped a couple of shots of kids shirts that I found appealing, either in colour or mostly in what it said. The staff were looking at me a bit strangely, but who cares, they mustn't be scrappers to see the merit in what i was doing.

there is also a snap of a young lady's shirt (she will recognise herself I'm sure) of the detail of her logo, IE the stitching.

I'm not sure how the quality of the shots will turn out as I was using the camera on my phone which is not fantastic, its is primarily a phone after all.


just goes to show if u look around there are ideas everywhere, you just need to be open to them and have your phone camera handy!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiff,
Aaron has the green shirt. Gotta feel good about being a Mum sometimes. I don't own up to being Mum sometimes though LOL, love these shirts with sayings in Target always find myself stopping to have a read. Anyway better be off to look at Pencilines site try and do a layout. Then work out some scrapping to do with my step brothers I promised to catch up with in the holidays and scrapbook at some stage,I must pack to go to Adelaide next week. Boys going to slow down on the Monday, and Wednesday Aaron ,myself and some friends are going to Dora the explorer Pirate concert then Wednesday night a friend and I are taking the oldest of our children to the netball Australia Vs England. Somewhere in between I think we will go to the Zoo and fit some shopping in. Ferry back Friday to go to a wedding Saturday shipped the kids out Saturday with friends so unpack then pack again Friday night. Why do we do these things anyway Monday I think I'll fall in a heap do some scrapping because I'll have extra great memories, also I think it will hit my little boys growing up he'll be at school 4 days a week.
Sorry about long post must set up my own blog abit daunting my week but abit excited I THINK.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

jay jays have some very funny t shirts, but also some very rude ones, which I wouldnt actually allow teens to wear.

sandra said...

going clothes shopping for the kids today.. will have to keep an eye out!

Meredith said...

Must get into Taget for a look at these. They have great clothes hey!!