Friday, September 12, 2008

Sandra's spot to scrap in

this is Sandra's current space of creativity. Scrapping only gets done when the dining table is not in use for each meal...... no wonder digi is the way to go for you atm, but.......

This is the potential creative space. LOTS of shelving all round for embellies and displays, southern window, heaps of potential. I have seen it IRL. cant wait to see it coverted in Sandra's Sacred Spot.
ps there is also a lock on the door.
She says......
and the other photo is of the room (outside!!) that I hope will be my scrapping room soon!.. just need to work out how to approach the subject with Garry!!! lol should be fine.


2 comments:

SueP said...

My kitchen table was the only place i could be creative for many years, until 5 years ago and we built on. I understand the unpacking & packing up.....but that doesn't STOP us ey!!!?

Meredith said...

What a great potential space ... bet you are champing at the bit!!!