Saturday, September 6, 2008

Spring challenge page

Hi everyone,

Great to see so many at the Five Loaves scrap night last night. A special hi to Lisa who traveled down from Wudinna - lovely to meet you Lisa, hope you wont be too tired today! Photo coming soon, hey Tiff.


Here's my page for the last challenge.


I must get a scanner, I must get a scanner, I must get a scanner!!! It would have to be easier and result in a better picture of layouts.

Hope to see lots of you sending in LO for Amanda's latest and greatest challenge! I know Tiff has an idea for the next challenge too!!

3 comments:

sandra said...

wow. great layout Meredith... those photos really jump out at you..beautiful

Tiff Firth said...

Meredith.
Can almost smell your garden. Mine consists of weeds and reeks of neglect since the scrap bug bit me. I love Roundup ATM.
Loving the little details on yours.
the thread knots on the hat pins, the little journal spot under the button and the pics in a grid.
lovely.

Anonymous said...

Love it Meredith, just love it. Tracey w