Wednesday, September 10, 2008

my space

This is our office. I have taken over this room and call it mine. Straight after tea I disappear into here. I don't watch any TV at all because I am in here. Luckily it's big enough (sort of) to house another desk in there. So I am able to have stuff out on it and leave it there. But it does have the very important bar fridge. (Another device used as shelving)
I am very aware of the kids tho, I don't leave any sharp things on there or anything that may tempt them too much. They are good tho. Both of them have only touched my stuff once, and I roared at them enough to not touch it again. And they haven't.

I am a bit lucky I guess. Would love to paint the walls, get rid of the panelling and put up lots of shelving, but it wont happen in this life. So I'll just stick with what I've got

1 comment:

Meredith said...

That is a lotta stuff Tiff!! ;-)