Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Maryanne's scrapspace

Maryanne says :
And just to remind you all to be grateful for your scraprooms/space, I have put up a pic of my loungeroom floor, which is my "scrapspace", and as you can see I make a hell of a mess, which is why I dont really do much of it when the kids are around!!!!Im sooo envious when I hear anyone mention their scraproom.mind you all I have to do is look up on my wall unit and see a pic of our sponsor child and puts it all into perspective really!!!can change my thinking from "glass half empty to glass half full".

Thanks for sharing your pic Maryanne. I'm about to photograph mine. And you are right, material things are nothing compared to your children and what they mean to you. I admire you for sponsoring a child. Have thought about it and that is as far as i have got. Lame excuse I know.

No comments: