Friday, September 12, 2008

Lisa's Room.


Pics of my scrapspace for the blog.
I am very grateful that I have this space - I really need to have my own area and there is so much stuff stored in here too - not just crafty things.
I would like to say that it doesn't always look this messy - but...........mmmm, yes it does!! LOL - I do tidy every now and then when I can't find things! The cupboard doors are always open cos there is usually piles of stuff in front of them waiting to be put away. Hey, it works for me!! LOL.
The girls are pretty good - and I do make sure there is nothing dangerous on the floor or within Halle's reach. Halle does have her own keyboard, but would much prefer to play with mine.
Above the desk is 2 shelves - my printers are there along with other stuff. Next to the chest of drawers is my old teenage desk (that my dad made for me), so I do have another desktop if anyone visits me to scrap.

I take that last comment to be a big hint lol
u have massive storage room. Lucky duck. can see why tubs wouldn't work for you.
tfn

7 comments:

sandra said...

Soooo jealous of all these great rooms.... (patience Sandra)
great work area Lisa...

Suzanne said...

I love this space. It would be so much fun scrapping in here.

Lisa said...

Yep, I am very lucky! And i like that it is still within the house, so I am not away from all the action!! Did have a TV in here, but couldn't get reception and too far away from the aerial plugs. I'd never leave here if I had the TV too - gotta watch Boston Legal and Spicks and Specks!

Tiff Firth said...

te he Lisa. Spicks and Specks is the ONLY program that i make a point of stopping everything and watching. Guaranteed for a good laugh. We even have a neighbor who comes over each week for tea and watches it with us.

SueP said...

Oh wow Lisa, you have a great amount of storage space....more places to hide those secret buys from DH!!!!:)

amanda hall said...

your room is great Lisa! Lots of room to move.

LOL at your cupboard doors being open all the time. I have the same issue!

Sorry i didn't get a chance to say hello at the bakery - i really wanted to have a chat and get to know each other.

Meredith said...

Love all the storage ... my DD would have a ball pulling it all out if I was lucky enough to have all that storage ;-)
My scrap room is also the toy room, TV room, spare computer for kids room!!!