Friday, September 5, 2008

how cute is this?



OMG Karen your work is so devine. The green on this is so fresh and 'spring-ish' it is fantastic. Love the little bird - looks like he is sitting in a nest with the little bits and bobs under him. The vine ...brilliant. You need to tell me where to get some of that vine rubon- i love LOVE LOVE it.
Great photo too. I love the different angle you have taken it from. Everything about this screams 'brilliant' at me. LOVE IT.

Here is mine. I feel so bad as i accidently 'stole' the title from Meredith......sorry chicken. I was going to rip it to bits and bin it but thought i would keep going and hope she didn't hate me too much for it.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Another great couple of pages girls.
The vine is very effective on your page Karen!!
Amanda - love your work!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

karen, this is gorgeous[I seem to say that a lot on here dont I?],love the photo too!!and amanda....same

sandra said...

girls you've outdone yourselves again.
Love both of these layouts.
Karen.. the colours are just gorgeous... and love the photo too.
Amanda... that single flower is stunning... always love your work.