Friday, September 12, 2008

Check out Tracey's space


Attached is a photo of my scraproom. Frightfully tidy at the moment as I have completed the three mini albums that were clogging up my space. I also haven't scrapped anything for a while, hence its tidiness - very abnormal!! On the other side of the room is a two door cupboard, rocking chair and a magazine stand. I am one lucky chic to have this space but at this stage in my life it is not used to its potential at all - this must change!!
Wow Traey. You even have a window. U can swing a cat in there. Looks like a kids free, my sacred space. Lucky you.

4 comments:

sandra said...

oooooooo!
lovely space Tracey!
lucky you!
as for not scrapping much lately... I think there must be something in the air... something that drains mojo... a lot of people are suffering from it lately apparently!

Lisa said...

Awesome space Tracey - and there is no way my room ever looks that tidy - even when it's been tidied!! LOL - get scrapping girl - mess it up a bit!

SueP said...

Great space Tracey!! And did you tidy up for the camera??? I'm like Lisa - wanna see it messy!!!:)

Meredith said...

I think this gets the award for the tidiest room shown here!!! Those trestle tables are great aren't they!!