Wednesday, September 10, 2008

an apology and marika's page!

First up - an apology from me. Things have been VERY hectic lately for me and i have barely had enough time at home let alone catchup on computer/internet stuff. When i have been on the PC it has been flat strap doing grant stuff so as much as we all hate the B word....well things have been rather busy for me.
Hopefully by this time next week at the latest things should have calmed down somewhat and i can get back to my normal programming. LOL.

Anyway onto more interesting stuff - here is Marika's page and the great card she lifted from which was a Becky Higgins creation.


card from Becky Higgins Creating Keepsakes July 08
I just love how you interpreted this Marika. All the white spaces are so beautiful. Fabulous photo of Noah too - the black and white is absolutely stunning against the white cardstock.


Well done! Beautiful!!!


I did recieve another entry earlier in the week but some last minute changes were required before I can pop them up here ;-)


2 comments:

sandra said...

Oh this is sooo good!
Love this Marika...the colours are fantastic and the photo of Noah is gorgeous..

Meredith said...

Marika your layout is beautiful and another really good card lift!! Your photos are great.