Sunday, August 10, 2008

swept away by Sandra

WOW. and i mean WOW. Sandra is seriously on the ball. she and her family had a retreat away for themselves this weekend. Sandra has been furiously snapping for the photo scavenger hunt.
she says:
Well we had a great weekend!
I took lots of photos... and I learnt so much from your challenge... the main thing I learn't is that I take crappy photos!!!!
I tried that third rule thingy and found it hard.. but I reckon I'll get it with practice..
I have sent two in for action.. hoping to get the sense of him whizzing by on the flying fox..
Also had probs with the sunrise photo... no idea how I kept on getting that reflective spot on ALL the sunrise shots... hmmm
close up of fungi..
and the personal choice is of the farmhouse where we stayed.. I really tried to go for a shot where the subject was 'framed'... loved that kerosine lamp so used it...and the tree..
Well I learn't HEAPS about my camera.. and ISO and exposure...etc
WIll now endeavour to learn more


Sandra I am so impressed. on the ball so quick and so enthused. I LOVE it that you learnt a bit and now not so intimidated by your camera manual settings. Dont stop now. Keep snapping personal choice stuff during the week and I'll keep posting it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done sandra, love the fungi in the tree, really bright and vibrant.

SueP said...

Love the sunrise Sandra and also the fungi shot-WOW- what vibrant colour against the wood. Well done!

amanda hall said...

your sunset shot is stunning here. Beautiful and really sets the mood.

Anonymous said...

Great shots here Sandra.
Ryan looks like he is having fun. Sounds like it was a good weekend away.
Beautiful sunset photo,well done.