Tuesday, August 12, 2008

a bit of self promotion...



Just thought i might do a bit of promotion here for the Shabby Chic Shack (and myself!)


I will be running classes at Lock for both/either of these pages shown above on Friday the 29th of August. If anyone is interested in attending please contact Jo or Brigette from the Shabby Chic Shack. For their privacy as it is the www. i wont put their phone number up here - if you want to go and need their numbers please email me and i can send them to you.
(materials supplied in a kit for the cost of the class)
Obviously i had to 'borrow' a boy for my boy class example and according to my kids, Lachlan is my 'boyfriend' LOL.
I would love to see some familiar faces up there and i do know that they are having a very fabulous scrapbooker feature in a few months time. Keep your ear to the ground for that one ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi amanda, these are gorgeous! have you ever done any classes anywhere else except for the retreat?? and would u ever consider doing any here or do u really need to do them in a shop/etc so theres supplies available?

Anonymous said...

Love, love love them. Have put my name down, Im really looking forward to this class :)
Karen D

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I am away that week just wondering if we can get the kit and some instructions and try to do them at home. I got some lovely stuff from the girls from Lock at the field days. Marika

amanda hall said...

Thanks girls for the comments :)

Marika - you would need to contact the shop re. your question. I dont think you would be able to do that - not normally done like that. We were thinking of running the class on another day also so speak to them and suggest an alternative - i am easy :)