Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Amazing!!

Hi all,

I am amazed at the number of entries!! I think our colour challenges have been the most popular so far!! (Think back to the blue and brown challenge Sue set!!)

Maybe we should throw a few more in down the track. I thought yellow and orange ... mmm maybe not but we obviously must all use these two colours!!

I have a nearly finished page but just have to see how I go. Madly trying to pack for the big trip and thinking I have too much stuff!! Much easier when you can load a car up and then take everything!!

I love the mini albums that I have seen on the blog. Thank you to Karen and Marika for sending them in!! They are great to inspire all of us. I know someone who might have one to feature after Father's Day!! It is beautiful.

Look forward to seeing what Tiff's next challenge is on our return from Melbourne ... think of us, it will be freezing in the Dandenongs!!

6 comments:

sandra said...

yes Meredith will be thinking of you, but sorry to say .... not with much sympathy lol... more likely to be envy... no matter how cold it gets there...
Have fun girls... can't wait to see all the fantastic, inspirational ideas you come back with!

Anonymous said...

wow, cant believe all the new LOs on here since early this arvo!!you blog creators must be rapt with that!great to see all the newbies on here, and so many stunning LOs just gorgeous[sorry I know I say that so often, but I do mean it!!]
Janice your LO looks fantastic!
And lisa have been looking forward to seeing more of your stuff!!hopefully its on here tomorrow before I go away!!
And Amanda and Meredith hope you have an awesome time! Im away till Monday/tue so Im gonna have blog withdrawals.....but Ill be back!

sandra said...

Have a great time Maryanne.!Have fun shopping.. cant wait to see what you buy and how you use it all in your future layouts!
It might be a bit quite in here without you, Amanda and Meredith.. the rest of us will have to 'talk' a bit more often in here to make up for it!
(As you've probably realised by now... I won't have any trouble keeping up my end of the bargain!!!) lol

SueP said...

I too was amazed at all the comments and new LO's, isn't it fantastic!!! My computer will be totally clogged up after 4 days away in Adelaide!!

Might bump into you Maryanne in Camelot!!?? And look forward to catching up with all the latest blog goss when i get home.

Have a great trip Amanda and Merdith!!!xx

sandra said...

oh my you are going as well Sue? Have fun!
Tiff, I think you might have a bit of a work load next week if this past week is any indication.... and I bet you're goin to love it!!
Cant wait to see what challenge you come up with... and all the entries!!

Tiff Firth said...

:-D