Monday, June 9, 2008

Triple treat entry

Well I thought I'd have a go at this challenge and it was a bit tricky using 3 colours and 3 ribbons!! I probably don't use ribbon that often even though I have a collection of it!

I used

3 colours: red, green and white

3 ribbons: white one is under the red and white stripe and then the green fluffy one is around the pin.

3 photos
The journaling reads "Before you even sat down you asked Lee if you could have 'product' in your hair! You kept asking until you got it ... funny boy".
Hope we have a few more entries uploaded once Amanda returns from Coffin Bay!!

7 comments:

sandra said...

Hi Meredith.
Your layout is great... can totally relate with the 'product' bit...lol
I have sent my entry to Amanda...
talk about a challenge!!
My stash is very small and I had to turn my house upside down for some ribbon!
Finally one shoe lace and one wrecked xmas decoration later.... voila! 3 ribbons..(already had one)
Can't wait to see the other entries!
Hope you all had a great weekend!

Tiff Firth said...

fantastic Meredith. I know A will just love the green. I didn't read the challange properly and didn't use 3 photos. Whoops. Oh well, will scrap it my way.
Coffins was great.... another late night.

Anonymous said...

Oooh I just love the colour combo you have used. Great subject too, youve gotta laugh!! :)
Karen D

amanda hall said...

This is great Meredit - i DO love the green!

LMAO thinking of you in the hairdressers clicking away taking photos!

Green and red are so wow together.

amanda hall said...

ooops should read 'Meredith' not Meredit - too many wines last night i am thinking *blush*

SueP said...

Love the colours Meredith and in particular the RED letters!

That Lachlan just makes me smile, he is so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Yes Meredith I can relate to this also. My boys do it to Lee and Kristy all the time. Gotta love em.
Love the layout. Finding I have a bit of a fettish for Basic Grey Papers (Think that's what you've used isn't it?)
Cheers Cassandra.