Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Rolled oats inspiration

When I bought this packet of rolled oats a few weeks ago I did so because I loved the design on the box!!

So today I finally decided to do a layout based on the box!!



The photo is a bit dark here, but I think you can get the idea. Journaling reads "Day one of school this is how you wore your shirt".

Oh and I have had a bowl of porridge ... with dried apricots mixed in and no yummy brown sugar (my favourite but trying to watch the sugar intake! ;-) )

Have you found some inspiration on a packet lately? Give it a go ... lets face it companies pay big dollars to designers so the designs must be okay!!

5 comments:

amanda hall said...

*insert boggling eyes*

omg Meredith. That is friggin fantastic. If that doesn't get picked up by a mag then i dont know basic grey from bam pop.

incredible

SueP said...

Oh WOW Meredith, that LO is great!! I won't look at a box of anything in the same light now - what a great idea!!!

sandra said...

my shopping trips are going to take so much longer... no more just looking at the prices and ingredients... now I will be looking at the designs on the packets as well!!!
(I think my grocery budget might get blown as well!)
Great layout Meredith love it.. (might try apricots on my porridge too next time! lol.. but with the brown sugar..)

Tiff Firth said...

gosh. I wont look at my pantry cupboard the same way again. If this doesn't get picked up then the mags are by far tooooooo picky...... good luck

Anonymous said...

This is very clever Meredith. You take notice of these comments get this PUBLISHED love it.
Cassandra