Monday, June 30, 2008

Pink Paisley

Hi there everyone - good weather for scrappin ey?? :)





I finally have gotten around to using this Pink Paisley paper range that i have had in my stash for a few weeks now. I couldn't resist getting it - why do i keep loving pretty girly papers when i have 4 grandsons!!! The range was so easy to work with!, So i share this page with you all...





The journalling reads " we walk and talk, she makes me laugh, she knows me inside out (and loves me anyway), she is my friend".

Happy Scrappin' All :)

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Lovely page Sue!! Pink Paislee papers are great aren't they! What a lovely friend you have ;-)

Anonymous said...

lovely sue, and Im the same, just cant resist some of the girly stuff, but with 3 boys often it just sits there for ages and I wonder when I will ever use it!!girly indulgences!!

Anonymous said...

Sue I love love love this LO, and adore those papers too [:)]
Karen D

sandra said...

great layout Sue!
Love the papers and the way you have used both a coloured and a black and white photo.
Great shot too!

Tiff Firth said...

hiya Sue. A is such a fun chick. Where ever she is, there's a good time to be had. Love the double photo, one BW the other in colour.
Very noice.....